Seduction is all about paying attention to someone's else's needs and moving forward accordingly. If you want to seduce a woman , spend time getting to know her, set an appropriate atmosphere, and move slowly while getting physical.
Go slow. Seduction is all about timing. Part of what makes a person want another person is the anticipation. When you meet a woman you're interested in , proceed slowly. Wait a bit to approach her and start off by listening more than you talk. Do not reveal your intention right away as this might be off-putting. Move slowly, at least at first. 
Dress up . If you want a woman to notice you, you'll have to dress your best. Work on dressing up if you expect to see someone you're attracted to at a bar, party, or other event.
- Choose nice, flattering clothing. If you're worried your current wardrobe is too drab, go to a department store. You can ask a sales consultant to help you choose an outfit that's flattering for your body.
- Remember, it's sexy to be yourself . Strive to look your best on your own terms. That is, do not shave if you enjoy having a beard or dress in a suit where you're more of a button down guy. You won't feel comfortable if you're not behaving like yourself. This is something your date can easily sense and confidence is key to seduction. 
Take a shower before you go out and consider using a bit of cologne. Too much could be overpowering, but a dab of a classy scent can help.
Listen to her. When you approach a woman, try to listen. 
People tend to be attracted to those who seem interested in them. Rather than boasting about your own accomplishment and telling all your own stories, try listening instead.
- Try to ask more questions than you answer. Simple ice breaking questions are nice. Try things like "What do you do for living?" and "Where did you grow up?" 
- Always convey that you're listening. Smile , nod, and occasionally offer commentary like "Uh-huh" or "Yeah." Ask follow up questions as well. Ask for clarification or further details on stories and personal information.
- Sexual attraction is tied to personality. Getting to know a person well can actually enhance your sexual feelings for that person. If you do end up successfully seducing a woman, you might enjoy the sexual encounter more if you know the person well. 
Be confident . Confidence is something most people are attracted to. Being comfortable with yourself will draw other people to you. Try to proceed with confidence while you interact with the women you' desire.
- Remember, there's a fine line between confidence and egomania. Dominating the conversation to brag is off-putting. However, it's fine to take pride in what you do for a living, where you're from, and other details about yourself she might ask for. 
Make her laugh . Many people are attracted to people with a healthy sense of humor. Try to crack an appropriate joke during your encounter to see if you can impress her with your comedic side. 
Use body language to flirt. Direct and confident body language can signal your interest. Try using cues to show a woman you're attracted to her and interested in getting physical.
- Stand up straight. Keep your head up and with your shoulders pulled back. Do not fold your arms or hold a drink across your chest. Signal in every way you're feeling confident. 
- Find ways to break the touch barrier flirtatiously and create some sexual tension . Take a woman's hand to lead her around a bar or wherever you meet her. Guide her by placing your hand on the small of her back. Try and slowly get a woman more comfortable with your touch. 
Try an appropriate pick-up line. Pick-up lines have a bad rap. However, if you choose a pick-up line that's not overused or sleazy, it can actually highlight your charm and get a woman interested.
- Research on pick-up lines shows that this is a situation where highlighting your good qualities--that is, bragging a little--can help. Women respond less favorably to pick-up lines that are empty compliments or sexual in nature. They tend to be more interested in pick-up lines that allow them to learn something about a stranger that helps them stand out amongst other potential matches. 
For example, if you're a nurse, you could try something like, "Wow, this party is pretty lifeless, huh? As a nurse I think I'm pronouncing this DOA." Or, if you're a firefighter, you could try something like, "Is it just me or is it hot in here? As a firefighter I think you might be the source of the fire here."
- If you want to choose a pick-up line, think of something clever that highlights an aspect of your own personality or life. Work in your occupation, if it's interesting, or some of your hobbies or positive qualities. Do not leave it at a pick-up line, however. Research indicates pick-up lines work best when they're followed by conversation. 
Use smell to your advantage. When you invite a woman over, a pleasant aroma is key to successful seduction. Try opening the windows for a few hours before she comes, letting any bad smells out. Light some incense . Choose a smell that's pleasant without being overpowering, like a light vanilla scent or something like sandalwood. Try to do a little research into what she likes beforehand. Try to work questions about smell into a conversation. Ask her about types of perfumes she likes or body washes to get a sense of the kind of smells she prefers. 
Try music. A little music can help get her in the mood . Remember, keep the focus on her and not you. Choose a type of music she'd like but also songs that are slow, soothing, and sensual.
- Ask her about her musical tastes beforehand. Try putting on a band she likes, but choose songs that are slower. Quicker pop tunes are more likely to put someone in a dancing mood than a sexual mood. 
- Classic choices, like Barry White, run the risk of coming off as cheesy. Stick to somewhat non-traditional choices so your date won't end up rolling her eyes. 
Decorate. Ambiance is important when it comes to seduction. Try to set the mood with a little decoration.
Candles and mood lighting can go a long way. If you're sleeping with someone for the first time, she might be a little insecure. Dimming the lights and using candles can help her feel more comfortable getting undressed. Candles are also viewed as romantic and exciting by many. 
- Try to clean up a bit before she comes over. A nice, clean house can make you come off as put together and responsible, which can be a turn on for many.
Initiate touch . Initiate touch. When starting to initiate things, move slowly. Initiate touch by sitting close, placing your hand on her knee or shoulder. Seduction, once again, is all about pacing. Going too fast can be a turn off.
- The first kiss should be gentle, more than a peck but not full on making out. Leave her wanting more. Try to figure out her kissing style as well. How did she kiss back? That gives you a clue as to what she might enjoy. 
- If you're trying to seduce someone you've been with a long time, try to initiate things in unexpected places. People fall into routines in longterm relationships, which can get boring. Try making out , say, in the kitchen or hopping in the shower with your wife or girlfriend. 
Focus on her erogenous zones. Erogenous zones are parts of the body that stimulate sexual desire when touched, kissed, licked, or otherwise caressed. Not everyone's erogenous zones are the same, but certain areas of the body tend to be sensitive for many women.
- The neck and ears have many nerve endings and are generally not touched during the day. They might respond well to kissing, sucking, licking, and gentle biting.
- The head and feet are major erogenous zones for many. A gentle scalp or foot massage might help get things moving.
- When kissing, focus on the lips. Try licking, biting, and sucking on the lips.
- The abdomen, lower back, and inner thighs are also sensitive to the touch. Many women derive sexual pleasure from being touched here. 
Move forward slowly. Seduction is all about maintaining momentum. Moving too fast can make a person uncomfortable or turned off. As you proceed, do so slowly. Pay attention to what a woman wants and what pleases her. Try to be in tune with her needs so the experience is mutually pleasurable experience. Occasionally stop and ask if something feels good and pay close attention to how she responds.
Add New Question
Should you take off her bra and panties?
Well, don't dive at them. Wait until it's obvious that's what she wants, and move slowly so she has time to stop you if you've read the signals wrong.
How can eye contact help seduction?
Maintaining eye contact during a conversation can be a powerful tool of seduction, especially if you can pull off a sexy smirk or a raised eyebrow.
How do I seduce my friend?
If you're just looking for sex, this can be a minefield. Flirt too lightly, and you're being friendly. Flirt too heavily, and she'll think you're crushing on her. A frank request may be the only way to go, but she'll have to be very comfortable with you and sex-positive for that to work.
I think I need a little help getting her to go along with this. What should I do?
Take each step forward slowly so she has time to respond. She might stop you earlier than you'd like, but if you've got a good rapport she won't slap you and throw you out.
How do you move this on to sex?
The steps above will lead there if that's where you're both interested. And if she's not, be happy with what you got.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
Always make sure your partner is confident and interested when moving forward. Stop and ask occasionally if what you're doing is okay.
Practice safe sex. Use condoms and/or other forms of birth control.
About This Article
Article Summary X
To seduce a woman, start by putting on some flattering clothes that you feel confident in. Then, when you see her, stand up straight and keep your shoulders pulled back so she knows you’re confident and receptive to talking. As you’re talking to her, try to break the touch barrier by gently touching her hand or placing your hand on her knee. If things start to heat up, remember to take your time and go slowly so she doesn’t feel rushed. Read the article for more suggestions, like using pick-up lines and smells to seduce a woman.
Did this summary help you?
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 8,090,879 times.
Reader Success Stories
Did this article help you?
How do you seduce a woman when she is sleeping? Getting Her To Sleep With You
- Go slow. Guys often make the fatal mistake of moving straight from zero physical contact with a woman to going all the way and expecting her to do the same.
- Share a whisper.
- Use anticipation.
- The kiss test.
- Take her to your place.
- Massage her.
- Make her touch you.
How much sleep does a 71 year old woman? 7-8 hours
Sleep Changes in Older Adults. Most healthy older adults aged 65 or older need 7-8 hours
of sleep each night to feel rested and alert. But as you age, your sleep patterns may change. These changes can cause insomnia, or trouble sleeping. more
Can a pregnant woman sleep on floor?
Sleeping on the floor while pregnant or with a baby It's generally considered safe to sleep on the floor while pregnant
. Many pregnant people feel most comfortable when they sleep on the floor. Do whatever feels good for you. But remember, you'll have to get down on the floor and stand back up. more
How many guys should a woman sleep with?
The research comes from trusted source Illicit Encounters, a dating site for married people which found that the ideal number of sexual partners in a life-time is twelve. The research found 40 per cent of men and 49 per cent of women thought that between 10 and 14 partners
is best, with 12 being "perfect." more
Why you should not sleep with a married woman? It is only to manipulate you emotionally and put you in a tight spot
. A married would also be getting intimate with her husband, by being in an affair with her, you run at a risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. more
What side should a woman sleep on? left side
Women like to sleep on left side
of the bed, research reveals. more
How many hours of sleep does a woman need?
How many hours of sleep are enough for good health? more
Do men sleep better next to a woman?
Women sleep less soundly when they share a bed with a romantic partner, a study published this month in Sleep and Biological Rhythms found. Surprisingly, men actually sleep better when they sleep next to a woman
Which side of bed should the woman sleep? left side
According to vastu, the wife should sleep on the left side of her husband
, for a loving and smooth relationship. more
How much sleep should a 95 year old woman?
Interestingly, older adults need about the same amount of sleep as younger adults — seven or more hours of sleep per night
What side of the bed should a woman sleep? left side
Research reveals more women prefer to sleep on the left side
of the bed than the right - and the reason why is super cute. more
You may be interested in...
What is child marriage in South Sudan?
Do black olives grow on trees?
Can I withdraw from Binance in Canada?
What is the function and main purpose of accounting?
What is Florida Water UK?
What amount of money makes you happy?
What breed is the Taco Bell dog?
How much money can you gift to a family member tax free in Australia?
How often do you shower Shiba?
Do cats in India eat curry?
Can cats eat peas?
What do I need to know about traveling to Cancun Mexico?
Do British cats have health problems?
How much money do you get for 10000 followers on TikTok?
Is PUBG difficult?