Wondering how to make your sick Boyfriend feel better over text?
It feels terrible when your loved one is sick and just lying on bed. You want to do everything possible to take care of your boyfriend and make him feel good.
But what if you are far away from him? The only way you can make him feel good is by sending him a sweet text message.
By sending a bit of positivity to him can help in a big way to help him overcome his sickness. Sending positive text messages can help him heal quicker. If you live far away from him or can’t be there for him due to various reasons, then you can use these text messages to make him feel better when he is sick.
Below are some text ideas that you can use to send to your boyfriend when he is sick and make him feel good.It hurts me seeing you in pain and discomfort.
Sending you infinite kisses to help you heal your sickness. Get well soon, honey.
– If kisses and hugs would cure a sickness then I would have cured you within seconds. But I know if I do it then we’d both be sick. For now sending you lots of love.
– Get well soon. – Get well soon so that I can kiss you a lot.
– I may not be able to be on your side right now, but my love will always be with you.
– My heart pains to see you in sickness. I wish you get better soon.
– Get well soon, sweetheart. I have a secret surprise waiting for you when you are healed.
– Just tell me what you need and I will get it for you. You want soup? You want to watch a movie? You want me? I’ll do anything to make you feel better.
– No matter how sick you are, you are still the most handsome person for me in the whole world. Get well soon so that you can brighten up my world.
– I miss your smile, your cuddles and your hugs, without them I guess I will feel sick too. I hope you are also missing me. Get well soon.
– I will be praying for your quick recovery while you rest. Just remember that I love you to the core. Get well soon.
– If you doctor doesn’t mind, I want to give my love as your daily dose of medication. Get well soon.
– My heart is filled with stress and tension seeing you in sickness. Get well soon dear so that you can brighten up my days again.
– This might just be a text message but I’m sending you lots of hugs and kisses along with it to make you feel good. I wish you get well soon.
– I hope my wishes and prayers make you feel better. Hoping for your quicker recovery. Love you lot.
– No matter how much sick you are, I still love you to the moon and back. Just waiting for you to get better so that I can hug you tightly and kiss you. Love you.
See more: How to get a guy to text you first
– Just hearing that you got sick sent shivers all over my body. I will pray for your quick recovery. Get well soon, baby.
– I just wish I could be there for you to help you recover but I know I would be disturbing you. Get well soon, honey. I promise I will make it up to you when you get back.
– Let me add a few hugs and kisses to your prescription so that you can feel better quicker.
– Until I know you are better I can’t put a smile on my face. Sending you lots of wishes for your speedy recovery.
– We can’t cuddle or romance until you get better. So, get well soon baby.
– I don’t understand how you look so hot and handsome even when you are ill. Come back to me soon.
– No bugs can stop me from giving you hugs. I will pray for your speedy recovery. Love you.
– I hope my wishes will put a smile on your face and make you feel better. Get well soon, love.
– Please let your doctor know that you have a very upset girlfriend who is waiting for you to get better soon.
– I have stopped smiling since I heard that you are unwell. Sending you lots of wishes for your speedy recovery.
– Since the day you are unwell, my heart is also feeling unwell. I will only get better when you recover from your illness. Get well soon, my love.
– I understand that you are in a lot of pain and I will always be there for you to make you feel better.
– I’m missing your touch, your kiss, your cuddles and everything about you. Please come back to me soon.
– I wish I was a doctor so that I can be there with you and continuously take care of you when you are not well.
– I feel so incomplete without being with you. Please get better soon so that we can be together again.
– Looks like even bugs and bacteria get attracted to beautiful person like you. Get well soon, honey.
– If I spend one more day without hugging you I will get more unwell than you are. So, please get well soon.
– If only kissing could make you better I would have done it day and night and cure you in no time.
– You mean a lot to me and so does your health. So take care of yourself and get better soon.
– I’m always thinking of you and praying for you so that you get well soon.
– Roses are red, violets are blue. Get well soon so that I can be with you.
– We may be away for a long time because of your sickness, but I promise I’ll make it up to you once you feel better. So, hurry up and get well soon.
By learning what to text your boyfriend when he’s sick, you can make him feel lot better and help him recover soon.